Thursday, January 10, 2013

Berlin

No prizes for guessing where I got to the other day. 


Zeus at the
Pergamon

five Museums in three days!
Just wonderful "Biscuit or Parian ware"
Recognise the pose, yep that awful one!


hands, hands, hands
 and feet too
touching pose


I really found this moving, believable, perhaps as I have been to sea recently!








 Couldn't resist this one picture!







These chaps from Dijon on loan were a lucky find, just amazing!



Wonderfully..........

Optional fig leaf!
Another Leda and the swan for you Chris!

 So much to see difficult to target it all' but here are some of the best.
on my way home with some pictures of Pan too!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Maite said...

Hi Robert!
i recently came up with your blog and I think you a very interesting work as well as many enjoyable articles and reviews! I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts on Glipho? I bet that our users would love to read your amazing stuff! It's a quite new social publishing platform, where you can connect to every social network accounts, really easy to use it and communicate with your followers and a good way to get exposure! In additional, you are able to import the posts from your blog in a super-easy way without affecting it at all.
Please, have a look and take a tour to know more about http://glipho.com/
If you would like to set up your account, please do not hesitate to ask me for further information and I will send you an invitation.
I hope you will join our Glipho community soon.

All the best,

Maite

11:02 am  
Blogger Marly Youmans said...

So glad you have been out and about, skipping over to the Continent to take in more sculpture. Hope you are doing well--

5:23 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes you are doing amazing work..each picture expresses different feeling..I love to visit different museums in different places..it makes me so happy to see those sculptures..

Sculptors

1:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home